Friday, January 1, 2021

Welcome

Day 1 of 2021. 

"Despise not the day of small beginnings".  

CLICK HERE to grab this graphic set.

I have created this blog as a place to promote the Kingdom of the Most High God! Of point are the following agendas:
  • PRAYER
  • STUDY - PREPARE
  • GIFTS - TALENTS
  • SHARE INFORMATION

PRAYER: This is central to the core of who I am. I have been called to pray....Pray Without Ceasing...1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18.  I belong to several online prayer groups and the amount of prayer requests is truly something! I am so grateful to serve such a mighty God! I will share more on this as I get started.

STUDY - PREPARE:  There is no doubt that we are living in truly extraordinary times. Drawing close to the Mighty One of Israel, has never been more important. As His Word says.... "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth". 2 Timothy 2:15. As time forges ahead, I will share through my own study as well as links and resources I come across as the Lord leads and guides. 

GIFTS - TALENTS:  I so enjoy designing graphics and plan to share as many as I can. I will also be creating various videos as well as sharing links to additional resources created by others in the Kingdom...for the Kingdom.

I expect as I take the first step in obedience, Yahweh will guide and cultivate His plans and purposes for this.

So stay tuned and walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment